Electronic medical records software (EMR) is used to store, retrieve, and modify patient medical records in an efficient manner. Implementing QuicDoc®, our electronic medical records software in your office will help improve patient care services and make your healthcare records more effective and efficient. Electronic medical records also help minimize the time required to deliver accurate, clinical services to patients. Our electronic medical records software is capable of capturing all patient notes and helps mental health professionals view and edit complete patient records.
Advantages of using our electronic medical records software:
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Stores patient’s medical history records in an easy-to-manage and easy-to-access manner
- Helps providers stay structured with a quicker and more exact approach for patient documentation
- Ability to set access levels by provider for data security
- Standardizes clinical workflow with consistent data capture providing accurate, appropriate, and legible data
- Generates reports to track trends and assess statistics for your practice or agency
- Assures continued authorizations of care
Contact us at 1-800-850-8510 for more information about QuicDoc, our electronic medical records software.