With our Cloud Edition of QuicDoc Office, you can access your clinical records and practice management data from anywhere, anytime as long as you have an internet connection. Best of all, our system offers built in data protection and is HIPAA compliant. Our Cloud-based system for Behavioral Health provides everything you need in one intelligent platform! For more information, please call our Sales Department 800-850-8510.
- 24/7/365 availability from anywhere you have an internet connection
- Access from a PC, laptop, Mac, iPad and most tablets
- Easy setup and easy access for any provider or contract professionals
Benefits of the Cloud
- Easy implementation since software is hosted on the internet instead of your computer.
- Access your data using most internet capable devices, including those from Apple and Android.
- Easy-to-budget monthly fee
- Lower IT costs: no costs for server operating system licenses
- All upgrades and updates are installed automatically
- Easy to add new users, clinicians or locations
- Worry-free automatic backup and disaster recovery provided at no extra charge
Security in the Cloud
Cloud-based systems can deliver greater security than client-server systems and paper records. Our Cloud software is HIPAA compliant through data centers with bank-level security and high-level encryption methods that render data unreadable.
Layer One—Cloud System
Layer Two—Cloud Facility Security
Built-In Data Protection
With the Cloud, there are two layers of data protection, including both local and offsite data storage for restoring single files or complete system. Disaster recovery is a standard component with the Cloud. This eliminates any extra cost to your practice and adds reliability and peace of mind, ensuring maximum uptime.
Layer One—Local Backups with a Full Server Snapshot
Layer Two—Offsite Backups to a Secondary Cloud