We are very happy to announce the release of Office Therapy® Practice Management Software Version 11.5.0 which is ready for 02/12 CMS-1500 claim forms. The ability to print to the revised CMS-1500 claim form is only available in the Claims Manager 5010 module of Office Therapy Professional Edition Version 11.5.0. All claims, paper and electronic, must be filed through Claims Manager 5010. However, contact your payers directly to verify which form to use – some payers may not be ready.
Please click here to access the NUCC site for detailed information regarding these changes.
If you are not currently using Claims Manager 5010, we have several resources available to help you get started. We offer an extensive Help file built into Claims Manager 5010, as well as focused training webinars to show you how to correctly set up providers and generate claims (this applies to paper and electronic filing). Please visit our Calendar of Events page for dates and information.
IMPORTANT: Before Proceeding with the Office Therapy Billing Software Upgrade:
- Make sure to back up your database before updating your Office Therapy Software. The update should not cause any problems, but it is always a good idea to make a backup prior to any system change (click here for detailed instructions or here to view a video).
- When installing the update, please be patient – the installation process is updating your system with over 90,000 of the new ICD-10 Codes.
Click here to view a video of the Office Therapy 11.5.0 Update. Click here for a complete list of enhancements and fixes.
This latest update of our Practice Management Software is available to all users who are current on maintenance. If this requires you to update from your current version, please contact our Sales Department at 800-850-8510 for more information.
Call our Sales Department for the password at 800-850-8510. Click here to download the update from our website.
We are very happy to announce the release of QuicDoc® Professional Version 9.5.5.
This latest update to our electronic medical records software includes changes to the ICD code set and is available to all users who are current on maintenance.
This major update includes the newly added DSM/ICD screen to add DSM/ICD-9 Diagnoses and ICD-10 Diagnoses along with many other enhancements and fixes. Click here for a complete list of enhancements and fixes.
Please call our Sales Department for the password at 800-850-8510.
This EMR software update is available on our website. Click here to view videos of these enhancements on our Support Page.
Over the past several weeks, the QuicDoc® Enterprise engineering team has been working diligently to complete our latest update of the software, version 6.2.42.
This update includes a number of fixes and enhancements including:
- Improved group signatures capability including a fix for group notes requiring co-signatures, increase to the group note field size, and capability to add addendums to group notes
- Capability to define a separate location for documents attachments and templates
- Refined control of the way QuicDoc updates appointments within AccuMed
- Improved e-Prescribe medication synchronization, including improved sync of existing MasterMed medication entries with e-Prescribing system and addition of maximum dosage fields to synchronization.
In total, over 32 fixes and enhancements have been added to our Enterprise product.
Since this upgrade will require changes to your existing database, this will be an assisted upgrade. Customers with current software maintenance and support agreements, and who are ready to upgrade should contract our Enterprise support department at 888-206-1270 to schedule a convenient time for one of our support technicians to assist you in making this upgrade easy.